Your career at BOGEN
BOGEN is always looking for committed employees. Our employees benefit from the advantages of an experienced company and a company size where each employee is a key driver of improvement rather than a number. BOGEN offers its employees many advantages, such as:
- Company retirement provisions
- Family friendliness due to flexible working hours
- Possibilities for further education (e. g. language courses)
- Health days and checkups
- Free drinks (mineral water, coffee, tea)
- Corporate events and joint participation in sports events
- On-site parking and roofed bike rack
At BOGEN you can expect an exciting work environment and the handling of technically complex products. You are interested in innovations and interesting projects - then you should apply to BOGEN.
Below you will find the current job vacancies at BOGEN Electronic GmbH. Of course, we also gladly accept your speculative application in digital form. Your contact person is Ms. Ute Seemann, email: email@example.com
BOGEN is always in search of new trainees as industrial business management assistants and engineers as trainees or for there final dissertation.